Thursday, October 15, 2015

End of Week One

As I mentioned before, I exercise in fits and starts. I did P90X, then Insanity (for about 5-6 weeks). And when I've tried to get going again, I've done Insanity (parts of it). I'm not usually very consistent. Which is why I held off posting my first exercise post until Thursday, even though I started on Monday (Oct. 12). I didn't want to fall off the bandwagon after having talked it up.

Thursday (Day 4), I had a hard time getting out of bed, but I did it anyway. Friday was a little easier, and I got to sleep in (as much as I can sleep in with kids) and work out on Saturday. As much as I only want to weigh myself once a week,  I still do it every morning. At the beginning of the week, I weighed 182.6 lbs. When I weighed myself this morning, I was 179.6 lbs, so I lost about half a pound a day, or 3 lbs this week. I broke 180! I'm not sure the last time I weighed less than that. It's definitely been a while, though.

Still eating carb-free for another week, and then we have guests staying with us. So here's to another week of healthy living, lowering cholesterol, and getting rid of flab.

No comments:

Post a Comment